*Elder Hatch returns home from his mission the last week of February and he will report on his mission on March 10th. More details will be posted as it gets closer.

Monday, February 6, 2012

2/6/2012

Well, i have like no time to write today, we´re only doing a half hour
and i still have to write to president risso. Thanks so much everybody
who wrote me emails, and all the letters, etc. around Christmas time,
i have been so so blessed!
I´ll get right to the nitty gritty. Transfers night last night, elder
Kirkland called me with the transfers.. he says elder hatch, se va
como lider de zona.. i said.. en serio? haha translation, elder hatch,
you´re leaving your area as a zone leader, i said seriously?! he said
yes. so that´s my new assignment! I´m humbled and excited! Changes
with this new assignment:
new area, either Pomalca, Dorado, Las Americas, or Jaen. I hope it´s
jaen!!! we´ll see though.
new companion. There are like five possibilities, no idea which it´ll be!
cooking my own breakfast and dinner! We still will have a pensionista
for lunch.
last, and most importantly, i´ll have a CELL PHONE!!!!!!! :) well,
between our companionship we´ll have one.
transfers are Wednesday, and in the morning i´ll find out where my new
area is and who my companion will be, too! I´m so excited and sad to
be leaving my present area at the same time!
The package was UNREAL! Thank you so much mom, and family! I started
crying when i saw everything!
The bearded beanie and byu stuff was amazing sisters! The little fan
is a hit with the Latinos.
I love my mission, i love life, and i love the gospel. I love
testifying to inactive members about what they´re missing and inviting
them to return to Christ. I had lots of opportunities to do that this
last week. President Uchtdorf said it best, The Gospel is living! I
feel so humbled and blessed for all the opportunities i´ve had and
continue to have. I love you all back at home, and keep praying for
me! I pray lots for you!
Elder Hatch

261

262

263

No comments:

Post a Comment